KCCASA + ISAS are excited to host several fundraising events throughout the year. In 2017 this includes:
KCCASA + ISAS rely on community support to make these events a success. Businesses and organizations like yours provide much needed assistance through sponsorship. It’s a great promoter while helping survivors! Please consider providing backing as a 2017 Event Sponsor. It’s the perfect way to show significant support throughout the year at all of our major fundraisers. All event proceeds fund direct client services. Opportunities are listed on the flyer below.
If you are interested in sponsoring single events, visit the events page for information or contact email@example.com.
Your support helps KCCASA + ISAS in our mission to improve the quality of services for survivors of sexual assault and human trafficking, to assist in their recovery, and to work towards the elimination of sexual violence and oppression in Kankakee, Iroquois and Ford Counties. Our services include:
• 24-Hour Crisis Hotline
• Counseling for victims of all ages, their family, and significant others
• Support for victims during medical visits and throughout legal proceedings
• Prevention through community education and outreach
• Training for community professionals who deal directly with victims
We appreciate your generosity and wish to thank you on behalf of everyone who has been inspired by KCCASA + ISAS’s care and compassion. Please save the dates for this year’s events – we look forward to seeing you there! To learn more about our events, visit kc-casa.org/events or call 815-932-7273.
* Sponsorships will still be accepted for remaining events after 2/24/17.